The four roses are the symbol of the passion of the founder of the distillery for his beloved one who wore a corsage of four red roses at their first meeting. The distillery is one of the few that had the right to produce during the Prohibition (1920-1933), but only for pharmaceutical use. The particularity of Four Roses is also the use of five different yeasts for their creations. Each barrel fills approximately 235 bottles from a composition of 60% corn, 35% rye and 5% malted barley.
Content: 70 cl